Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Diana Hart Smith's New Book

I am putting the finishing touches on the first edition of my new book!  It has been put together, with great encouragement from Harry (Brakuss) Smith and Georgia Smith, who are Davey's and my children.  I will be editing again and putting together the artwork, which I am hoping Brakuss will do for the cover.  If any of you ever saw Harry's cartoon drawings that WWE sold at auctions at their fanfests over the past WrestleMania weekends, then you might know how exceptional and unusual his eye for art is.  His drawing remind me a lot of my brother Bret's (Hitman) artwork. 
 I will be selling the book at the huge autograph session I am doing in Miami with Harry (Brakuss) during the Mania Weekend, although this autograph session is completely independent from WWE and it's events that weekend.  Brakuss and I will also be selling never-seen-before t-shirts of Brakuss and Davey, courtesy of the artwork of Walt Disney World artist Michael Locoduck.
Brakuss and Georgia have given my new book their blessing and that is the very best endorsement I could ever ask for!  They encouraged me to finish this book this year, as it is 2012 (November 27th) is the year Davey Boy (British Bulldog) would have turned fifty years old.  This book is very different than what I ever was associated with in the past, and since I have written this, starting from hundreds of handwritten pages to the first edition released at the Miami Mania Weekend, I can say that I think the anxiety I have at the moment is a YIPPEE, Hooray, YES! kind of feeling, and NOT an astounding YIKES feeling.  I am really proud of this.  I think Davey would be too.  After the Wrestlemania weekend, I will be selling my book on my webpage (HartLegacy.com) and on the internet.  I will release the title of the book as Mania approaches.  I agreed not to sell it online until after the big autograph session, which I am doing with Harry in Miami, which I mentioned before.  It will be terrific to be having my son with me to share my excitement and success of my book.  I hope you will be a part of its success.  I cannot do it without any of you.  My family would not have made it through so much had it not been for the support of the affectionate and loving wrestling fans.  Thanks for reading my blogs and facebook, twitter, HealthyHarts.com, HartLegacy.com and all of Harry's webpages and facebook pages.  If anyone is interested in requesting Joanna Smith, (Harry's pet bulldog) as a friend, she is quite happy to accept and she loves to be part of groups of things.  She has a lot of friends in Germany and England, but certainly would like to have friends all over the world.
Okay, that's all for the moment.
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment