Friday, March 16, 2012

It was three years ago today that we lost our little dog Buttercup. She was actually my daughter Georgia's little pom, and she was like a daughter to her. She was like Georgia--sweet, adorable, beautiful, fearless, selective, funny, compassionate, loyal; she was one of a kind. She was like a real-life teddy bear. It was heart-breaking to lose her, especially for Georgia, because Buttercup real...ly was like her daughter. Georgia and Harry made me proud with how much they loved that adorable little dog. I miss her and my heart still aches for her. I know Georgia's and Harry's hearts will always miss her too. I wish my mom and dad could have met her, and Davey too, but they are all together, watching over things. I hope Buttercup can look after Georgia and Harry from where she is. She was extremely thoughtful about them, so she must have a beautiful plan waiting to unfold for them. She was very powerful, despite being so cute and small. Here's to you, Buttercup! We miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment